One of our best tech clients is currently looking to fill the role of Salesforce Administrator. As an administrator for this client you will assist in managing the Salesforce ecosystem. The client has created a great company culture through growth and expansion within Seattle, WA. As a Salesforce Administrator, you will be the in house expert for all things Salesforce related.
- Salesforce certification(s) preferred
- 2-3+ years of experience as a Salesforce Admin
- Perform configuration and customization of the Salesforce.com platform
- Support deployment, maintenance, troubleshooting and resolution for Salesforce
- Experience with Apex and Visualforce
- Excellent written and communication skills
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
To learn more about this opportunity and other Salesforce roles in Seattle or throughout the Pacific NW, please contact Tanner at (303)-558-4396 or email your resume to Tanner at firstname.lastname@example.org