SALESFORCE MASTERY LEVEL DEVELOPER- NEW YORK
This client, a Salesforce partner, is actively hiring in New York city. They are looking for an experienced salesforce developer for a new project. You will be involved in various salesforce tasks throughout the full lifecycle of this project.
This role requires ongoing managerial skills of the Salesforce.com platform. You will be configuring, customizing and implementing applications and third-party integrations and DevOps support.
- Continue Salesforce administration including but not limited to: creating accounts/profiles, defining fields, updating layouts, reports, dashboards.
- Using various aspects of Salesforce data structure to leverage the tool to meet complex process and reporting requirements.
- Manage implementing improvements and new functionality in Salesforce application
- Work with other technical resources and stakeholders regarding status, technical issues and creative solutions
- Carry out full lifecycle for high quality business solutions using Salesforce
- Support for troubleshooting of applications
- Continue to monitor Salesforce for compliance and maintain security for Salesforce data
- Implement App Exchange platforms
- Develop client trust and respect, establish client relationships, and build rapport with client
- Participate in all team and required meetings
- Continual improvement within the environment
- Experience as a Salesforce.com administrator and/or developer
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Experience with Service Cloud/Sales Cloud
- Ability to work on multiple tasks in a fast paced environment and deliver results on a timeline
- Demonstrate ability to grasps concepts quickly and show self-motivation
- Experience working with Javascrip
- Salesforce certified Platform Developer certification
- HTML and CSS experience
- Experience working with DevOps model, Copado and Bitbucket
- Knowledge of Agile execution frameworks and tools
If interested please reach out at email@example.com or call 212-594-1495 for more details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 212-594-1495. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.