Salesforce Administrator/Developer - Salesforce.com - Boston, MA
Seeking a skilled Salesforce Administrator with Marketing Cloud experience to fill a 6-month contract-to-hire position with a non-profit organization in Boston. The client has already implemented Marketing Cloud and is seeking an administrator who understands the platform and can assist with daily maintenance and support duties.
- Experience acting as an administrator in the Marketing Cloud and Service Cloud.
- Development experience preferred.
- Salesforce admin with declarative development and process automation experience.
- ADM 201 required. ADM211 preferred.
- US Citizen or Green Card holder.
- Serve as a system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks.
- Process and prioritize incoming tickets as necessary.
- Perform process automation and other ad hoc projects as they come up.
- Work in a team environment alongside two developers and one administrator.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 1 (646) 415-8776 (ext. 3128) or by email at M.Hurowitz@Masonfrank.com. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!