Map existing processes, learn from current webmaster
Redesign process flow
Set-up action plan and change plan
Ensure consistent website maintenance and update flow, as directed by marketing team.
Have access to and collaborate with a pool of experts from own network or agency (for
copywriting, UX, advanced technical webmastering...)
The above is all to maintain and improve relevance, user experience and impact of the online assets. Examples of processes to reassess:
Monitor and analyze site performance (e.g. traffic, conversions, heatmapping…) in order to
regularly propose and execute optimization tasks
Make on a regular base recommendations for improvement to asset owners.
Address user complaints, debug pages and fix broken links or images
Test websites across browsers, operating systems and devices Approach:
Work in a methodical and structured approach, including regularly reporting on progress as well as review impact on performance of the online assets.
Work with inhouse-built Content Management System for minor updates (CMS is based on customized version of Drupal).
Assist Multichannel Coordinators with briefing more complex requests to development agency. Experience
Proven experience as a Webmaster or Web Developer managing regular content updates and/or consulting experience in similar projects.
Familiarity with web standards.
- Working knowledge of website management tools.
- Attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Design or demonstrable skill level based on professional track record .
- HTML/CSS knowhow, Drupal 7/8 knowledge, design competencies (photoshop/Illustrator).
- Familiar with CRM systems (Salesforce.com) and marketing automation (Eloqua).
- Experience with continuous UX improvement
- Experience with healthcare industry is a plus
- Campaign performance and thorough understanding of web performance metrics and SEO
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google tag manager.
Ability to set priorities, take personal responsibility, and communicate issues.
Proactivity is a must.
Desire and ability to learn new skills and technology quickly.
Excellent knowledge of latest digital technologies and techniques.
Interest in business, internet marketing and stakeholder engagement.
Strong analytical skills.
Strong communicator in English and Dutch.