Salesforce Solutions Architect Location: Sheffield £70,000 + 3 Days Remote & Benefits!
Mason Frank International are currently partnered with a leading multinational end user who are recruiting for a Salesforce Solutions Architect to join their established CRM team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the U.K.'s largest companies and play a key role in the design and strategy of the Salesforce platform globally. The Company:
- Multinational end user with offices throughout the globe
- Excellent company culture with a range of benefits on offer
- Established Salesforce team comprised of Administrators and Team Leaders - rare opportunity to work alongside some of the U.K.'s finest Salesforce professionals
- Investing heavily in CRM
- Experience leading Technical review for design boards
- Defining and implementing technical & design governance across the Salesforce platform
- Experienced in multiple areas of enterprise architecture such as master data management & integration technologies
- Excellent communication skills & comfortable leading a team
CANDIDATES REQUIRING SPONSORSHIP ARE NOT BEING CONSIDERED AT THIS TIME.
If you are able to work freely within the EU and would like to discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail then please send your CV to Robert Tamanis at email@example.com
or call me on 0203 808 7293.
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.