Senior Salesforce Developer - Atlanta, GA
The Salesforce Developer will be a lead technical resource on the Salesforce team for this client and will be responsible for evaluating and designing key technical components on the Salesforce Platform.
In this role, you will be working with a dynamic Salesforce Team, currently on a Lightning User interface and using Salesforce in every aspect of their business.
Our client has requested the following skills and qualifications for this position:
- Previous experience as a Salesforce Developer including permissions, configurations, triggers, process builders, workflows, API's, VisualForce, Apex coding, custom objects, batch processes
- Expert Apex & VisualForce development skills
- Lightning Components experience
- Previous software development experience
- Agile Methodology expert
- Experience working with Offshore resources
- Ability to code from scratch
- Database design structure expert
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer 1 (DEV401 certified)
- Previous Enterprise system experience
This is a full-time onsite position in Atlanta with a very competetive salary and benefits package.
*Our client is unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time - US citizens & Green card holders are encouraged to apply
My client is eager to have the right candidate join their growing team. Don't wait before the opportunity is filled!
Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.