Salesforce Project Manager- Westminster- £90,000
This global organisation in the education sector are seeking a knowledgeable Salesforce Project Manager to take ownership and be the key driver in the multi million dollar worth upcoming project plans. The large Salesforce system is based on an array of Force.com products based on Lightning offering the chance to work with the latest Salesforce technology. You will be working with and managing the 3rd party vendor in leading the delivery to support the continuous improvement initiatives and envision the implementation of excellent global IT solutions.
- 5+ years Salesforce Delivery experience
- Experience managing projects worth around £8million
- Experience working with 3rd party vendors
- End to end implementation experience
- Agile methodology
- Integration experience
- Confident managing senior stakeholders
- Experience managing project team
- Strong understanding of business functions
- Excellent communication skills
- Project Manager certifications/Salesforce certifications are desirable but not compulsory
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UK- NO VISA SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE
If you able to work freely within the UK and would like to discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail then please send your CV to Selina Jessey at email@example.com or call +44 (0)203 861 5346.
Mason Frank International understand that Salesforce.com is an extremely Niche Market so Confidentiality is Completely Guaranteed!
Mason Frank International are a Global leading recruitment business who solely specialise in recruitment for Salesforce.com professionals throughout Europe. We place Salesforce.com consultants on both a Permanent and Contract basis and strive to bring you a number of opportunities across all sectors, including Top Tier Management consultancies and Global End users.