Salesforce Admin | London | £23,000
Working as a Salesforce Administrator you will work on successfully delivering the rollout of Salesforce systems as well as acting as a point of senior support for the clients you serve. Documenting process, training clients on the new systems and dealing with frequently asked questions is something you will be comfortable with.
Your first 8 weeks will be an intesive training course based in the centre of London. Here you will receive Salesforce Certification 1 (ADM 201)- Completely free! Then, you will be placed with an exiting new client to continue your training on-site and gain commercial experience.
The client are an energetic company who like to do things differently, they are making a huge splash in the Salesforce ecosystem for being sociable and energetic they are looking someone to match this. They are looking for ambitious professionals who want to accelerate their careers and gain certifications. They are looking for:
What you get in return:
- People who have ideally been in a 1st/ 2nd line support role, customer facing, training at desk, first POC for issues
- Energetic personality with good interpersonal skills
- A willingness to learn and develop professional skills
- Regular salary increases
- Certifications to increase your market worth
- To work in a rapidly expanding company
- A chance to double your market worth
- Salary of 50-70K after 2 years
- Guarunteed job after 2 years
Call Erica Waind on 0191 731 6669or
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org