Have you invested in your career as a Salesforce developer, by passing your Platform Developer II certification ? Want to work for a company who values you, and wants to match that investment in your career?
Then this is the opportunity you have been looking for... Mason Frank has partnered with a growing New York based client who are actively hiring for Senior Salesforce Developers who are Platform Developer II certified. They are building a newly established team, dedicated to proactively building solution to support thousands of users across multiple lines of business including Marketing Cloud, Service cloud, Einstein & Lightning.
This is NOT as support position. you will be working creatively with a certified Technical Architect to drive creative solutions for the business.
- Ability to manage own deliverables and accountability's on large programs of work, while working collaboratively as part of a team
- Ability to escalate technical problems to collaboratively reach solutions
- Understanding the business processes, pain points, business needs and customer experience to deliver Salesforce based technical solutions that leverage the most out of the Salesforce platform
- Author solution design document and provide input to solution architecture
- Contribute to configuration and build of the Salesforce data model to help support business requirements
- User interface design and development
- Document and develop code according to specifications and standards
- Salesforce CRM environment co-administration
- Report and dashboard development
- Respond to ad hoc internal user requests
- Configure Salesforce features to support the business requirements according to expertise and skills
- Develop Apex, Visualforce, Lightning based enhancements
- Leverage source control systems to ensure source code lifecycle is managed
- Migrate data to sandboxes and production environment
- Deploy Salesforce configuration and code to various sandboxes and production environments to help conduct SIT, UAT and production deployment
- Quality testing and maintenance to meet end to end business requirements; defect resolution
- Stay abreast of Salesforce new release features and benefits
- Achieve appropriate technical certifications on offer from Salesforce and apply their capabilities appropriately to business problems
- Uphold and maintain customer's technical delivery processes and actively contribute to them
- Peer review technical solutions and provide constructive feedback
- Salesforce certified Platform Developer II
- Several years of hands on, professional experience in Salesforce development
- Working in an Agile project delivery environment
- Experience in Visualforce, Apex, SOQL, Lightning Framework
- Experience in building Web Service enabled applications (SOAP and RESTful)
- Comprehensive knowledge with Ruby, Python, Java
- Knowledge of Salesforce APIs
- Above market compensation plan, including base salary, equity and 401k
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- Relocation assistance, minimum of $10k for out of state candidates
- Opportunity to work with some of the strongest developers in the US
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in NYC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on 212-594-1495 or firstname.lastname@example.org.