Technical Consultant - Manchester - Up to £65,000
The company is award-winning global cloud technology company and the way they got there are by building strong relationships so they can sell to award winning global network of partners. Over the past year they have grown massively over the years by going international and having offices over the globe.
The ideal candidate we are looking for is someone who is able to adapt in a fast paced, entrepreneurial place of work, and ready to have some fun! This will be a place where you will feel empowered by the work you produce as you will have full ownership across the board, from the creative areas to the experiments. Key responsibilities
- Working on projects and being a technical lead for a small team
- Knowing the needs of the clients and getting a better understanding the nature of their business in order to scope out the project and meet their requirements
- Assisting the junior consultants on use of the technical and functional skill sets
- Attending client meetings, being able to present projects and writing reports
- Implement and improve solutions
- Excellent written and spoken skills
- Experienced in client facing
- Must be confident, motivated and have great communication skills as you will be presenting to clients
- A high quality of attention to detail
- Past experience of working on the technical, functional and business oriented people within a business
If this sound like something you would be interested in or want to talk about any other opportunities out there for yourself send over your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call me on 0203 861 5349 in complete confidence ASAP.