Position: Salesforce CPQ DeveloperLocation: Greater NYC AREACompensation: $150K - $160K + Bonus
A new client in near the Westchester, NY area is seeking a Sr. Technical Salesforce resource to lead a team of talented developers on upcoming imlpementations. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in development and marekting automation (CPQ).
This is a great opportunity to join a growing Salesforce team with a innovative culture!Qualifications:
- BS in Computer Science or related area, and/or extensive relevant work experience.
- Experience implementing CPQ is required. The more implementations the better!
- Proven experience in Salesforce development, and delivering complex business solutions catered around Force.com, Sales and Service cloud, and various technology stacks outside of Salesforce.com to support integrations.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity.
- Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to translate requirements into application and operational deliverables.
- Lead a development team of onsite and in the design, development, and implementation of CPQ.
- Coordinate the implementation of new Salesforce.com functionality while working closely with stakeholders.
- Collaborate with colleagues on coding, source control management, technical reviews, and troubleshooting.
- Build changes in a Sandbox environment and establish/ follow protocols for testing and eventual deployment to production environment.
- Integrate with other systems through Rest and Soap APIs, install 3rd party applications, and upgrading Salesforce environments from Classic to Lightning.
- Develop, test and rollout customizations, custom objects, new enhancements and system updates based on collaborations with end-users.
- Strong compensation package inc. + bonus
- Full health benefits including health, vision, dental
- Pension & 401K
My client is already actively interviewing potential candidates for this position. So apply now, because this position may be off the market soon! Apply now to get an immediate email@example.com
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout America. We have a ride and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
To discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 212-594-1495 EXT: 3190
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy