Salesforce Implementation Specialist - Salesforce.com - Boston, MA
Our client is seeking to fill a 3-month remote contract for a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Implementation Specialist role. The role will oversee the implementation of Marketing Cloud and the integration of the client's existing systems with this platform.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business, or relevant IT project management experience.
- Experience in managing large, high profile projects.
- Experience in managing diverse stakeholder relationships.
- Marketing Cloud experience required.
- Experience managing multiple cross-functional teams over the course of a full life-cycle project.
- Thorough understanding of project financials, budgeting and business value.
- Oversee and take responsibility for the successful completion and timeliness of the Marketing Cloud Implementation.
- Work with key stakeholders (e.g. business, IT management, external vendors) to establish and gain consensus on project goals, objectives, and deliverables.
- Communicate project progress by producing project reports to provide timely and accurate project status and decision support information to Project Team, Department, and Divisional management.
- Supervise, motivate and mentor cross-functional project team of business analysts, developers, testers and validation analysts.
- Manage scope change; create or update project documents as necessary.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 1 (646) 415-8776 (ext. 3128) or by email at M.Hurowitz@Masonfrank.com. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!