Salesforce Developer - Detroit, Michigan - $100-$120K
Salary: $100,000 - $120,000 Annual
Location: USA, Michigan, Greater Detroit
Technology: Salesforce.com Jobs
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: February 28th, 2019
Salesforce.com Large End-User seeking an experienced Salesforce Developer who is comfortable in fast paced environments and flourishes in coding apex and visualforce from scratch. The preferred candidate will be able to work in the Salesforce.com development environment which includes custom objects, workflows, triggers, the Force.com IDE, migration tools, SOSQL and web services. This client wants a candidate that can work in a team environment and execute challenging tasks in a timely fashion.
This role calls for a true SFDC technical expert and an interest in improving on a daily basis. Interpersonal will be key to success in this role, in addition to providing premier custom SFDC solutions.
- Create custom Apex and Visualforce code in order to create functionality aligned with business needs.
- Ability to build applications in a multiple organization environment
- Strong understanding of development design patterns
- Demonstrative success with at least one large Salesforce.com integration project
- Experience supporting Salesforce.com platforms internally for an end user or partner for at least 100 users
- Experience building complex, scalable, and high-performance software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Experience with scripted data loader, web services, cloud integration technologies, SOA
- Ability to work with SFDC programming and declarative experts - providing insight and solutions to each
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solving skills, and verbal/written communication
- Participate in requirements and solution design workshops with IT and business stakeholders
- Certified Platform Developer I is a big plus
- Certified Platform Developer II is a big plus
- Experience with Einstein Analytics is a big plus
- Lightning experience
- Sales/ Service/ Marketing Cloud experience is a big plus
Brett at Phone: 212 - 594 - 1495 Email: email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
Salesforce/CRM/Salesforce Senior Developer/Salesforce.com/Archietct/ADM201/DEV401/DEV501/Michigan/Detroit