Salesforce Technical Architect - Philadelphia, PA - $90+ hour
Interested in working in a fast-paced, challenging environment? My client, a top Salesforce end user, is seeking a highly-motivated Salesforce Technical Architect for an 3 month contract in Philadelphia, PA.
The architect would report directly to the CTO and work to develop custom integrations within the Salesforce platform. There would be remote flexibility available for the right candidate, and my client is looking to bring someone on immediately. This opportunity would suit a certified Salesforce Lead Developer / Technical Architect looking to further expand their reach within the Salesforce ecosystem. Salesforce Technical Architect - Philadelphia, PA - $90+ hour Requirements:
Please apply now for an immediate response or contact Megan at (267) 233-6471.
- Minimum 6 years commercial Salesforce.com Developer experience
- Minimum 4 years commercial Salesforce.com Technical Architecture Experience
- Experience creating Custom Objects, Custom Fields, Page layouts, Custom Tabs, Reports and various other components as per the client and application requirements
- Extensive experience using both APEX and Visualforce
- Must have supported Salesforce internally for an end-user or partner for at least 500 users
- Able to independently work in all stages of the projects from gathering requirements, solution design, development, and deployment
- Able to conduct business analysis and design custom solutions specific to client's requirements
- Experience designing custom integrations
- Background in Java development is highly preferred
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals worldwide. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.