Salesforce Technical Architect - Austin, Texas
My client is looking for a Salesforce Technical Architect for a 4-6 week project! This is a short term contract with a consultancy based out of Austin, Texas. The ideal will have good experience as an Architect and should be willing to be on site.
- 5+ years' experience with Salesforce
- Comfortable with the overall technical architecture and corresponding deliverables through a project's lifecycle
- A strong understanding of Salesforce platform technologies
- Strong interpersonal expereince
- Ability to consult internal and client teams on Salesforce best practices
- Lightning experience is preferred
Interviews will be taking place ASAP. If this is a role you would like to be considered for apply now by sending your resume to email@example.com.
U.S. Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S. encouraged to apply.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency.