Position: Salesforce Developer/ Tech Lead
Location: PHoenix, Arizona
Job Type: Permanent
My client is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. They enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. They help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution.
- At least 6 years of experience with Information Technology and 4 years of experience in SFDC
- At least 3 years of experience in Client Engagement / Interaction
- Current SFDC Certifications
- Experience with Lightning Components
- Ability to Travel
- At least 4 years of experience in implementing CRM solutions with a minimum of 2 years Salesforce Force.com platform/Sales Cloud/Service Cloud implementations
- At least 4 years of experience in Salesforce development and implementations Skills with good command on Apex, Visual force, controllers, triggers, batch processes, APIs and web services.
- Best Practices understanding on Coding Standards, Deployment, Apex, VF, Salesforce Integration, Security implementations
- Well versed with Configuration and customizations of objects
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
- The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements
- Customizations of Reports, Dashboards, Workflows, Approval Processes
- Fluent with SOSL and SOQL, Workflows
- Implement SOAP / REST based web services
Reach out to Rich at 212-594-1495 and send all qualified resumes to email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 212-594-1495. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Salesforce, Force.com, SFDC, SalesForce, Tech Lead, Technical, Account Executive, Sales, Salesforce Development