Salesforce Developer, Leeds, Permanent, Up to £70,000 + BenefitsSalesforce Developer, Leeds, Permanent, Up to £70,000 + Benefits
I am currently working with a consultancy based in Leeds looking to recruit a Salesforce Developer to join their Salesforce practice. They are currently looking to hire a Developer to help deliver solutions to their Blue Chip and FTSE 100 clients. The role does allow a remote working opportunity however travel to client site is required throughout the month.
The ideal candidate will be able to translate functional requirements into code from their understanding of Apex code and Visualforce Pages.
Salesforce Developer required skills:
- Proven Apex batch coding experience
- Hands-on configuration experience; Validation rules, Process builders, Custom objects
- Salesforce Developer I Certification
- Salesforce experience in a commercial environment
- Develop project strategies to solve complex challenges
- A confident verbal and written communication style, with strong client facing skills
Unfortunately, our client are unable to sponsor visas, therefore applicants must already have the right to live and work in the United Kingdom. If you would like to discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail then please send your CV to Ashwin Thakur at email@example.com or feel free to contact me at 02038266698.
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.