Salesforce Solutions Architect - Midtown, Manhattan - 18+ month contract - $75-85/hr
A salesforce partner is looking to hire an enterprise level solution architect to lead their team on a financial services cloud implementation for a fortune 100 company. This position will require experience working as the SME for an enterprise level salesforce platform. This implementation is one of many cutting-edge projects this partner is working on. In this role you will dive into all parts of the salesforce ecosystem.
- Experienced in Salesforce implementations and integrations
- Lead requirement gathering sessions & document functional requirements.
- Ability to lead a team and build successful working relationships within the team.
- Ability to analyze complex business scenarios and recommend solutions to address said scenarios.
- Experience with Marketing Cloud, Pardot, or other mass mail products
- Experience working within the Financial Services Industry
- Must have experience working on an enterprise level salesforce platform, supporting upwards of a thousand users.
- Experience with Financial Services Cloud is a plus
If this is something you would be interested in, please feel free to reach out to me at email@example.com or at 646-415-8776 (ext. 3349). The client is looking to hire as soon as possible, and I am willing to discuss the opportunity in more detail!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-415-8776 (ext. 3349) or firstname.lastname@example.org