Salesforce.com Architect - Salesforce.com - Phoenix, AZ - $120K-$140K Annual Salary:
Salesforce.com JobsJob Type:
March 5th, 2019
Work with a team of experienced Salesforce Developers, Architects, Consultants and Project Managers to heighten business processes through the utilization of Salesforce. Strategize with internal teams and business experts to assimilate proper technologies, strategies, information and innovative solutions to achieve distinctive business improvements. Responsibilities/Requirements
- Own project success and serve as primary Salesforce resource from start to finish
- Lead groups of consultants through entire project
- Define best practices for clients/organizations
- Lead implementation efforts alongside a team of techno-functional resources
- Stay up to date on current new features of application to ensure company is utilizing the application as effectively as possible
- Support the implementation team during the development phase of the project and be able to answer questions and remove any design obstacles to facilitate a successful build
- Identify potential issues/risks and help develop mitigation strategies to alleviate these challenges.
- Work with developers as needed in order to deliver advanced solutions
- Stay current on new releases and ensure they are rolled out smoothly to organization
- Ability to understand a client's existing content structure and use-cases to help guide the client through implementation
- Continuously learning and keep updated on the force.com platform so that you are able to share knowledge and use the latest technologies in the SFDC design
- Compelling understanding of Salesforce configuration capabilities and the ability to recommend
- 4+ years Salesforce experience
- 2+ years' experience in a Salesforce consulting environment
- Experience with leading teams of Salesforce Developers
- Confirmed ability to design, optimize and integrate business processes across critical systems
- Extraordinary capability to face clients in order to help solve their needs and manage sphere in a positive way.
- Experience defining best practices for an organization
- Background working with key stakeholders to understand key business challenges
- Detail-oriented, enthusiastic, self-starter with ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work with and alongside Apex & Visualforce developers
Zoë at 303-558-4406 and send all qualified resumes to email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 212-594-1495. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.