Private Healthcare | Life Assurance | Personal Accident Insurance | + Additional BenefitsThe role:
Mason Frank International are pleased to say that we have an exciting opportunity with one of the largest Salesforce End Users in the UK. A fast-paced, professional and global company are now looking for an experienced Salesforce Administrator to join their professional team in London. The Company:
- One of the most prominenet financial End Users growing within London.
- Offering a range of perks: from private healthcare to training and development opportunities paid for.
- Based in prominent, high-end offices in London.
- Multiple progression and development routes within the company.
- Confident with hands-on configuration and customisation: workflows, reports, dashboards, process builders, validation rules, custom and standard objects.
- Ability to mentor/manage others
- Strong at gathering requirements and interacting with stakeholders.
- Experienced with Service Cloud.
- Experience with implementation projects.
- Proven record of leadership.
- Able to interact with C-level personnel.
- Ideally certified.
- Experienced with Salesforce.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification.
- Adept with the Salesforce Lightning platform.
- Experience with Service Cloud implementations
- Great oral and written communication skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a very exciting and entrepreneurial company! Call 0203 808 7293 now or send me your CV to Robert Tamanis at firstname.lastname@example.org
for this role, or roles within Salesforce.
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals.