Salesforce Developer- Austin, Texas
My client is looking for a Salesforce Developer for a part time contract. This is a shorter term contract with a consultancy based out of Austin, Texas. They are looking for someone to be on site and also be able to work during core business hours.
- 5+ years' experience with Salesforce
- Ability to develop and integrate new features and functionality
- Experience collaborating with stakeholders, decision makers, and other members of the Salesforce team
- Strong experience with Apex and Visualforce
- Lightning experience is preferred
- Certified Salesforce Developer preferred
Interviews will be taking place ASAP. If this is a role you would like to be considered for apply now by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
U.S. Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S. encouraged to apply.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency.