One of Boston's fastest growing technology companies is seeking a Salesforce Owner to take over their SFDC platform. Candidates can have either an Administrator or Business Analyst background, but the client wants someone to be hands-on and help build out their platform!
They have a start-up mentality and are enhancing their platform in exciting ways! They are currently rolling out Salesforce CPQ as well as other complex integrations projects- this is a rare opportunity to get experience with the hottest tools in the market. This Salesforce expert will be responsible for growing the platform and implementing best practices, if successful there is an opportunity for you to build out a Salesforce team! This is a huge opportunity to be on the ground floor of things and actually make a difference and put your stamp on things!
The client is offering between $120K-$130K on the base salary as well as 100% coverage on medical and dental benefits, paid parking / MBTA costs, unlimited PTO, flexible hours, fully stocked kitchen, and more!
Top candidates for the role will have the following requirements:
- 3-5+ years' experience with Salesforce.com platform
- 3-5+ years' experience with Salesforce Administration or Business Analysis
- Salesforce certifications are a plus
- Experience implementing workflows, process builders, Apex, etc.
- Experience implementing price books, Marketing Automation, or CPQ (plus not a deal-breaker)
- Hands-on configuration experience
- Salesforce integration experience
- Working cross-functionally with IT, Marketing, and Sales departments
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Key stakeholder experience
If you or someone you know is interested in the position than message me ASAP. Interviews are already underway as this is an urgent need and the projects are already starting to kick off! You can contact Erica at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call at 212-594-1495 EXT 3173