A billion dollar start-up in Boston is looking to build out a Product Management department and they're seeking a Salesforce Product Manager/ Owner! They ideally want a candidate with 3 years' experience in order to grow into this role. Here you will be able to lead for the first time on different department strategy meeting and help build out the product organization!
This is an awesome opportunity to be part of the building on a fast growing start up but also take ownership of big pieces of the business where you'll have full autonomy. The organization is not yet structured, so you will have to collaborate but also provide input and best practices on how to build out the organization in the most effective way. You will be the SFDC evangelist moving forward and build something yourself!
As well as the enormous amount of freedom, the client is offering remote flexibility, a six figure base salary, free lunch 3 days a week, stocked company kitchen, paid parental leave, benefits and more!
Requirements for the role:
- 3+ years Salesforce experience
- Salesforce certifications are a huge plus
- Experience with Agile Methodologies, JIRA, and Scrum
- Product Owner or Business Analyst responsibilities
- Strong customer-focus mindset
- Able to bring structure and organization
- Experience documenting user stories and creating process flows
- Experience leveraging and configuration AppExchange products
- Experience on Salesforce implementation
- Experience collaborating with business stakeholders
- Excellent written and oral communication
If you or someone you know is interested please reach out to Erica at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call at 212-594-1495 at EXT 3173
Interviews are happening now, don't miss out on the next big thing!