Salesforce Solutions Architect - Salesforce.com - $160K-$180K - 100% Remote Salary:
Salesforce.com JobsJob Type:
March 6th, 2019
Work with a team of experienced SFDC Developers, Architects, Consultants and Project Managers to enhance business processes through the utilization of SFDC. Strategize with internal teams and business experts to assimilate proper technologies, strategies, information and innovative solutions to achieve distinctive business improvements. Responsibilities/Requirements
- Be a key contributor on a project team, guide customers through the implementation of Salesforce solutions
- Strong understanding of Salesforce configuration capabilities and the ability to recommend
- Design innovative Salesforce solutions involving configuration of Salesforce Packages, create and refine complex data models, external integration, business process automation, and other custom functionality
- Provide guidance to clients on leading practices and domain expertise.
- Articulate significant gaps between client current state
- Be recognized as a functional expert in CPQ domain
- Conduct Solution Architecture reviews with project teams prior to design and development activities and ensure solution is scalable and with clients' business requirements
- 4+ years Salesforce experience
- Experience in a SFDC consulting environment
- Experience leading teams of Salesforce consultants/Developers
- Proven ability to design, optimize and integrate business processes across disparate systems.
- Experience defining best practices for an organization
- Ability to plan ahead and solution for future
- Detail-oriented, enthusiastic, self-starter with ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work with alongside Apex & Visualforce developers
Zoë at 303-558-4406 and send all qualified resumes to email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 212-594-1495. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.