Senior Salesforce Administrator Needed in Atlanta, GA!
Our exclusive client is looking for an individual who has the drive to help them expand their Salesforce platform and be a primary point of contact for the Salesforce Ecosystem. You will be expected to interact with both end users and business leaders in regards to the Salesforce platform.
This company is currently using Sales, Service, and Marketing cloud and they need somebody comfortable supporting, maintaining, customizing, and configuring the platform.
- Salesforce maintanance, customization, and configuration
- Involvement in the full Salesforce software development lifecycle
- Design and develop solutions on the Salesforce.com platform
- Lead Projects
- End User Training
- Salesforce integrations
We are looking for somebody heavily experienced with Salesforce having held a prior role as Salesforce Administrator.
This company has requested the following ideal skillset for this position-
- Hands on experience with Salesforce.com (minimum of 4 years)
- Technically inclined & experienced with Service, Sales, and Marketing cloud
- Salesforce Administrator Certified (ADM201)
- Developer certification is a plus
Our client is eager to start interviewing for this position. The job is a full-time role with a competetive salary and benefits package. This quickly growing company has plenty of room for growth for the right IT professional looking to progress their career with Salesforce.
Submit an up-to-date copy of your resume and a representative from Mason Frank will be calling you to further discuss your skills and qualifications.
*This client is unable to provide Visa sponsorship at this time - US Citizens & Green Card Holders encouraged to apply*