Job Description Job Title:
Enterprise Applications, Technology and Information ServicesLocation:
PermanentHours of work:
35 hours per week
Are you an experienced Salesforce developer who is always looking for new ways to solve problems, meet challenges and improve software capability and functionality? If so, we want you to join our team and contribute your expertise to design and build world-class applications to meet evolving requirements and improve our internal and client-facing Salesforce environment.
You will be working in a supportive and fast-paced team and will enjoy numerous opportunities to increase your professional knowledge. Your core skills will be centered around the Salesforce platform, but we require somebody that is also proficient developing in C# or Node.js. Job Responsibilities
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals
- Manage daily support and maintenance of internal Salesforce instance, and conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving mission requirements
- Communicate with project managers, clients and other developers to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment
- Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and customer objectives, and innovate ways to meet mission goals successfully
- Interact directly with clients, managers and end users as necessary to analyse project objectives and capability requirements, including specifications for user interfaces, customized applications and interactions with internal Salesforce instances
- Provide system administration support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow
- Collaborate with various internal departments, including sales, marketing, product development and operations, to ensure Salesforce environment supports internal needs relating to functionality and performance
- Adaptability of API's for integration of information and processes so the all the systems within the platform can communicate efficiently.
What is the selection process?
- 2 to 5 years Salesforce development experience
- In-depth knowledge of the standard capabilities of SFDC and have successfully expanded on those capabilities through the use of custom code and/or integration with external systems
- Strong reporting background using standard reporting tools including standard salesforce.com reporting functionality
- 1 to 3 years C# or Node.js development experience
- Experience of developing REST API's on Microsoft Azure or AWS cloud platforms
The interview process will begin with a telephone conversation and following this, successful candidates will be invited to a face to face interview.