Salesforce Technical Architect - Manhattan, New York - Contract (12 month + opportunity to extend) - $100 per hour
Our client is looking for an experienced Salesforce technical architect to create and execute creative salesforce solutions. The company is looking to begin the project as soon as possible pending the hiring of the technical architect. In this capacity you will interact with c-level executives to customize the features of the Salesforce CRM and lead a group of talented developers.
- Oversee solution design and delivery of Salesforce.com features, including integration with 3rd party applications
- Organize and lead technical design sessions and prepare technical design documentation for features planned for a release
- Lead a group of talented developers in achieving the overall goal
- Lead architecture standards, recommend changes where necessary, and ensure the project is being built correctly
- Influence others careers' by managing and mentoring other technical staff
- Provide guidance and expertise on SFDC and cloud technologies
If this is something you would be interested in, please feel free to reach out to me at email@example.com or at 646-415-8776 (ext. 3349). The client is looking to hire as soon as possible, and I am willing to discuss the opportunity in more detail!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-415-8776 (ext. 3349) or firstname.lastname@example.org