One of my best partners is currently looking for an experienced Technical Architect. As a Solutions Architect you will provide support for the entire Salesforce ecosystem. The ideal candidate will have experience working with a Salesforce partner. And in addition will have an extensive background in many Salesforce related projects. The opportunity is one hundred percent remote.
- Multiple Salesforce certifications
- 5+ years of experience as a Salesforce Admin/Developer/Consultant
- Perform implementation, configuration, and customization of the Salesforce.com platform
- Strong technical and functional proficiency in Salesforce administrative tasks such as, profiles, roles, security, workflows, validation rules, triggers approvals, advanced formulas, custom objects, reports, and dashboards.
- Extensive experience with Apex and Visualforce, including ability to code from scratch
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to collaborate in a team setting
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
To learn more about this opportunity and other Salesforce roles in Seattle or throughout the Pacific NW, please contact Tanner at (303)-558-4396 or email your resume to Tanner at email@example.com