Salesforce Technical Architect / Berkshire / 3 Month Contract initially / Competitive Market Rate
I am currently working with a global client who are looking for a Salesforce Technical Architect to join as soon as possible. This is highly Technical Architect role, therefore looking for a senior resource who is able to jump straight in with the project team. My client is based in Berkshire.Responsibilities:
- Design best practice business technology solutions focused on Salesforce.com
- Setup the technical workstream
- Strong communication skills as will need to be willing to challenge the customer
- Overseeing/managing large scale teams during intense projects
- Previous experience as a Salesforce Technical Architect
- Good understanding of architectural concepts, methodologies and mapping approaches
- Strong hands on configuration skillset
- A deep understanding of current best practice for application architectures
- Salesforce certifications are highly desirable but not mandatory
Interviews will be taking place next week so apply now to reduce the chances of missing out on this opportunity.
Mason Frank International is a market leading Salesforce recruitment firm with a track record of success. We have a reputation across Europe of placing top quality individuals into their ideal roles.
To discuss this and other similar opportunities please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Asta Ekberg on +44 (0)20 3826 6671 ASAP!
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy