Salesforce CPQ Technical Lead / Berkshire / 3 Month Contract initially / Competitive Market Rate
I am currently working with a global client who are looking for a Salesforce Technical Architect to join as soon as possible. This is highly critical Technical role, therefore looking for a senior resource who is able to jump straight in with the project team to support SFDC CPQ stream. My client is based in Berkshire.Responsibilities:
- Solutionising on Force.com platform - focussed on SFDC CPQ
- Understands Integration and Migration concepts
- Lead technical discussions and workshops with client
- Lead a team of developers
- Previous experience as a Salesforce CPQ Technical Lead
- Experience with SFDC CPQ stream
- A deep understanding of current best practice
- Salesforce certifications are highly desirable but not mandatory
Interviews will be taking place next week so apply now to reduce the chances of missing out on this opportunity.
Mason Frank International is a market leading Salesforce recruitment firm with a track record of success. We have a reputation across Europe of placing top quality individuals into their ideal roles.
To discuss this and other similar opportunities please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Asta Ekberg on +44 (0)20 3826 6671 ASAP!
You must be eligible to work in the UK
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy