SENIOR SALESFORCE CONSULTANT- WESTMINISTER - 110K-135K
- Work with the clients, project team members, and business partners to meet project goals
- Research, assess, and implement existing applications and/or customized solutions for internal or client-facing projects
- Document detailed business, functional & technical requirements.
- Conduct weekly client status reports and monthly project updates
- Provide mentoring and guidance to other team members
- Bachelor's degree
- Advance experience as a Salesforce consultant
- Knowledge of Salesforce architecture
- Knowledge of data and ability to administer data quality tools
- Good communication skills
- 110K-135K pay and full benefits
- Above market 401K
- Globally networked environment
- Future opportunities for upward mobility
If this sounds like a job for you! Contact McKenzie Berke at (303)-558-4352 or
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency.