As a Marketing Automation Manager you will be responsible for deploying B2B marketing automation campaigns for a key client account. You will be the day-to-day project manager and technical support for setting up of nurture journeys within the marketing automation platforms, with a key understanding of triggers, whilst creating camapign assets such as emails, landing pages and registration portals.
This company is growing at a rapid pace and are working with big branded companies. They have a family feel to the business and are very close knit and have a lot of fun however they work very hard and are passionate about what they are trying to achieve. Key skills that are required:
- Strong Knowledge of Marketo Experience
- Experience with Lead scoring and Lead Nurturing
- You will have the ability to train and support users
- Experience with A/B testing
- Ability to build responsive templates
- Ability to speak to key stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in the Marketing Automation vacancy, please do not hesitate to send over your CV. Email it to; firstname.lastname@example.org
If this doesn't sound like a 100% fit for yourself, but you would be interested in similar roles in Marketing Automation, then please do not hesitate to send me your CV or call 02038685029, and I will be in contact.