Mason Frank has partnered with a growing organization who are hiring for a Sales Operations Analyst. you will join our high performing team and provide support to sales through managing the Salesforce platform and other tools.
You'll handle requests from various business units, provide recommendations on process and technological improvements based on their understanding of the business, and execute on those recommendations. You will successfully leverage and institute standard methodologies, think creatively to solve business problems, and communicate to both internal business teams and to technical team members.Responsibilities
- You'll be the Sales Operations point of contact, working closely with sales leaders and reps
- Communicate change across the organization and train teams on new processes
- Configure Salesforce to satisfy business requirements (workflows, reports/dashboards, custom apps and objects)
- Maintain database for integrity and accuracy including cleansing and duplicate record management
- Administer and troubleshoot Salesforce, as well as various integrations/AppExchange tools
- Several years of Sales Operations experience with hands on Salesforce experience (Sales Cloud preferred)
- You have a deep understanding of Salesforce best practices and functionality
- You understand and can articulate complex requirements and are able to prioritize tasks and organize information, work independently, and use good judgment
- You have the ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships and display diplomatic and strong interpersonal skills with colleagues and other partners
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in NYC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on 212-594-1495 or email@example.com.