Salesforce Administrator- New York- 100k
This New York City based client is actively looking for an experienced Salesforce administrator. In this role you will be responsible for creating custom configurations such as pages, object, fields, etc. This is perfect for an experienced admin who is looking to grow out his/her skills within the Salesforce realm. You will be working on a team and will gain experience working with business partners and team members.
- Data management, migrations and customization
- Provide solutions and support when needed
- Manage users, generate dashboards and configuration
- Ensure systems are up to date and properly maintained
- Create reports for salesforce functions
- 2+ years of salesforce admin experience
- Strong communication and functional skills
- Salesforce certification is a plus
- Strong project management skills
- Understanding of visualforce and apex is a plus
- REMOTE FLEXIBILTY
- Medical and dental insurance
- Discounted gym membership
- Trans benefits
If interested please reach out at email@example.com or call 212-594-1495 for more details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 212-594-1495. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.