Exciting Marketing Automation company focused in the Pharma industry looking for project managers to work with top clients (Bayer, Lilly, Universal).
Candidates must speak Dutch
and have minimum of 1 year of digital project management experience. Tasks and responsibilities
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Responsible for the planning of the day-to-day operations, which includes teams of designers & developers.
- Keep daily contacts with customers to answer technical and timeline related questions for all ongoing projects.
- Adjust the existing planning according to changing business needs.
- Maintain daily contacts with colleagues for optimal planning purposes.
- Alert the business developers/lead developers immediately if necessary.
What's in it for you?
- Experience with Agile Development Methodology (Agile)
- Strong organization skills and can work independently
- Accurate and result-oriented
- Team player
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and know-how of an ERP and/or CRM program is a plus
- PM Certified is a plus
- Fluent Dutch required (English is a plus)
- Experience in a web developer role (HTML, CSS & PHP) is an added value
- You become part of a fast-growing international company
- Very competitive salary and benefits
- Transparent internal communication
- World-class trainings and amazing teambuilding activities
- Welcoming and supportive teamculture