Salesforce Developer (FinancialForce), 6 - 12 Months, £450 - £550, Liverpool, Contract
My client is currently looking for a strong Salesforce Developer with strong experience around FinancialForce to come on baord and hit the ground running. You will have a key role within the project and will be responsible for all complex customisation that the client needs.Responsibilities;
- Project delivery from scoping through to gathering requirements, building, testing and deployment
- Support and maintain the platform with constant development and customisation
- Develop from ad-hoc requirements as and when the business needs them
- Perform mass data updates to the CRM data
- Keep up to date with the new Salesforce releases and suggest ways in using Salesforce best practices to improve the current processes
- Strong hands on experience developing Salesforce and FinancialForce
- Extensive experience using and developing Apex and Visualforce code
- Knowledge and experience of Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud
- Experience with Salesforce Integration concepts using SOAP or REST API Web Services to various IT Systems
- Experience writing SQL, SOQL and SOSL queries
- Experience with financial systems e.g. netsuite or financialforce
- Strong understanding of Relational Databases and ETL integration (My SQL, Informatica, Salesforce Connector)
- Experience using Salesforce.com data tools (Data Loader, Excel Connector, CRM Fusion)
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
My client is keen to arrange telephone interviews as soon as possible so apply for an immediate response.
If you able to work freely within the UK and would like to discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail then please send your CV to Jackson Curtis at J.Curtis@masonfrank.com or call +44 (0) 20 3879 8398.
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business, specialising purely within this market. We have a proven track record of delivering successful professionals, both on a contract and permanent basis throughout Europe.