Project Manager - London
I am currently working with a boutique consultancy based in London , who are looking for a Project Manager to join their growing Salesforce practice.
As a Project Manager, you will manage all work streams of the project and be responsible for coaching and developing the internal teams on delivery processes using Agile methodologies.
The client is in a position to offer a base salary of £45,000 - £65,000 with an excellent benefits package, dependent upon your experience.
- Prince 2 Certified
- Previous experience working in Agile environment
- Must be used to running Scrum teams
- Exposure to Salesforce (not essential but desirable )
- Client facing - good client engagement skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must possess the resilience to manage a large workload and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven experience with stakeholder management
To be considered please send a cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Alisha Sudarsanan on 02073370899 for more information.
Mason Frank is the global leader in Salesforce recruitment. We have become one of the world's foremost providers of high-calibre permanent and freelance Salesforce professionals, by successfully matching thousands of Salesforce partners and their clients with top-tier job seekers across the globe. Our mission is to remain the best at matching our global clients with the best Salesforce professionals, and to advise Salesforce professionals on the best career opportunities in the Salesforce community. Mason Frank is your first stop for Salesforce recruitment and will be the first to market career openings and staffing solutions.