Salesforce Functional Consultant/Salesforce (SFDC)/Berkshire /£500-£550
A Salesforce functional consultant required for a large SFDC programme of work for a Global Enterprise customer in Berkshire. Highly Salesforce functional role working with a broad team across numerous streams of work on the SFDC platform.
With a chance to work with a big Global Enterprise customer, building experience and knowledge in Salesforce on multiple platforms such as Service, Sales and CPQ. Responsibilities:
Working on SFDC platforms such as:
- Data Management
- A strong understanding of salesforce's skills and restrictions and relay to customers.
- Based in Berkshire, Role mainly onsite.
- High level of experience with a few mid-size, global implementations using Salesforce.
- Comfortable with building and presenting Salesforce prototypes.
- Highly functional role, so looking for someone who is able to jump right in to the project.
This role allows opportunity for career development within Salesforce as well as working for a Global Enterprise customer opens up many other career prospects. Rate is £500-£550, in line with the market thus being a great opportunity.
Here at Mason Frank International we're the only dedicated Salesforce.com recruitment business that not only serve the technology sector but also the 'sales' sector of the eco-system and partner network
If you are interested in this role or need more information please call
0203 866 1783 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.