Mason Frank has partnered with a growing eCommerce company, seeking an NYC-based, accomplished, dynamic, and results-oriented media sales professional, responsible for identifying and closing sales within the assigned region.
Reporting to the Vice President of Brand Partnerships, you will leverage your existing relationships within advertising agencies (Digital, Social, PR) as well as client direct (CPG, Retail, Consumer Health Care) to prospect for new business, grow existing business and meet assigned revenue goals.
This is an individual contributor role; existing relationships at agencies and clients within your region is required!Responsibilities
- Raise marketplace awareness of value proposition (via agency & client-direct engagement, as well as attending relevant industry events and trade shows).
- Build and nurture new relationships at every level within client organizations with an emphasis on marketing decision makers and budget holders.
- Understand the customer category, brand and business objectives in order to uncover opportunities and position the suite of solutions to meet these objectives.
- Utilize sales processes and tools to manage book of business, prospecting targets and provide timely and accurate forecasts.
- Meet or exceed assigned revenue quotas.
- Travel within the assigned region for client/agency meetings will be required.
- Several years sales experience with proven track record in introducing new solutions to agencies and clients, and opening up new revenue streams.
- Must have existing relationships and experiences selling shopper marketing to food, cpg, financial services, travel, entertainment, and tech, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with ability to conduct formal presentations & one-on-one meetings.
- Creative thinker and problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Established relationships with relevant clients & agencies throughout the region, as well as a strong understanding of agency planning & buying cycles.
- Excellent team player.
- Opportunity for growth
- Fast-paced, high growth work environment
- Friendly, fun, and collaborative team-based work environment
- Diversity of work projects
- Frequent lunches and happy hours
- Dog friendly work environment
- Fully stocked fridge and cold brew
- Fun, creative, open, award-winning work space
- Health, dental, vision insurance, 401K
- Flexible PTO
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in NYC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on 212-594-1495 or firstname.lastname@example.org.