Salesforce Developer - Toronto, ON - CA$80000 - CA$110000
Salary: CA$80,000 - CA$110,000
Location: Toronto, ON
Job Type: Permanent Salesforce Developer - Toronto, ON - CA$80000 - CA$110000
We have partnered with one of Canada's largest telecommunication companies to source for a Salesforce developer- that will be joining the Sales and Marketing teams. The selected candidate will be accountable and responsible for developing the right and cost effective Salesforce solutions. This company recently received a large investment for the Salesforce practice, so they will be taking on several projects on the platform for the next 5 years. It is the opportunity to join a company that will be working on cutting edge technology in the Salesforce world. One of the biggest projects you will work on when you join is their CPQ implementation. This company provide ongoing training and support to their Salesforce team- as it is one of the core parts of their business.Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate a deep knowledge of all Saleforce.com product offerings and solutions.
- Development of new features in Salesforce, including but not limited to new Apex Triggers, Classes, Validation Rules, and Layouts
- Design, Develop and maintenance of complex integrations between Salesforce and external systems using Data Loader or Web Services.
- Setup, Configure and Maintenance of the Salesforce application ecosystem including Salesforce platform, Sales cloud, custom components, CPQ and varoius AppExchange packages
- Work closely with the Front End & Database Developer to develop and improve on data quality and Salesforce user experience.
- Accountable for end-to-end IT solution delivery for our business partners.
- Coordinates team efforts to resolve complex issues and conflicts and escalate to executive level wherever required.
- Collaborate with project managers to identify project milestones, tasks, and required resources to develop a detailed project plan.
- Provide guidance when scoping and delivering Salesforce solutions to meet business needs.
- Document current and future state processes, and develop technical specifications for projects and enhancements.
- Work effectively on multiple assignments, activities, and projects
- Builds trusted relationships throughout IT organization to enable delivery of client requirements.
- Great communication skills
- Hands on with customization, APEX, Visual Force, Triggers, Batch,
Schedule Apex , VF Components and Test Classes.
- Hands on Application/Data Migration i.e. Apex Data Loader.
- Hands on Deployment experience.
- SalHands on Code Optimization, Integration Experience i.e. SOAP, REST, Outbound Messages etc with Third Party.
- Salesforce Lightning Knowledge and Experience a Plus
- Highly organized, flexible in a changing environment, deadline driven and able to handle multiple tasks effectively
- Demonstrated experience with Software Development Lifecycle methodologies (Waterfall and Agile).
- Flexible work schedule
- Health benefits
- Support for career growth and training provided
- Negotiable PTO
- Great compensation package
Candidates are encouraged to submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com
, or call 212-594-1495 for details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International SFDC / Salesforce administrator/ developer / dev / Ontario / ON / Brampton / Salesforce.com / CRM / IT / Full time / Canada / Service Cloud / Visualforce / Apex / Technical / Sales cloud