Salesforce Administrator Marketing Tool Exp - Toronto, ON - CA$75000 - CA$85000
Salary: CA$75,000 - CA$85,000
Location: Toronto, ON
Job Type: Permanent Salesforce Administrator Marketing Tool Exp. - Toronto, ON - CA$75000 - CA$85000
We are looking for a candidate that will be responsible for the administration and support of our client's Salesforce platform across the entire company including the US. In addition, the ideal candidate should understand the value of customer data and have a passion for data mining and analysis as it relates to leveraging our marketing efforts. Of couple of the tools that use are CPQ and Hubspot- with Hubspot they are open to consider candidates experienced with other marketing tools. Excellent communications is key because you will be doing a lot of demoing and training for users.Responsibilities:
- Provide day-to-day end-user support and assist users with proactive best practices to enhance and increase their knowledge of Salesforce.
- Set-up new projects maintaining project information and drop-down lists.
- Keep track of issues and enhancement requests managing through to completion.
- Data management including mass uploads, data cleansing, reports and dashboards, de-duping accounts, contacts etc.
- Maintain security, including overseeing user roles, role hierarchy, sharing rules and security settings.
- Train new users.
- Manage the integration of Hubspot and Desk.com.
- Actively analyze the sales funnel, reviewing and setting benchmarks for conversion rates and marketing campaigns.
- Great communication skills
- Proven experience on Salesforce administration and/or development experience
- Experience with Force.com, deploying change sets from Salesforce sandbox environments, and familiarity with common software development practices and methodologies.
- Knowledge of what's available within all the different SFDC Apps and/or be able to research for what is needed to get the job done.
- Administrator certification is a plus but not required
- Flexible work schedule
- Support for career growth and training provided
- Negotiable PTO
- Great compensation package
Candidates are encouraged to submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org
, or call 212-594-1495 for details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International SFDC / Salesforce administrator/ administrator / admin / Ontario / ON / Brampton / Salesforce.com / CRM / IT / Full time / Canada / Service Cloud / hubspot / sales cloud / Technical / desk.com