Director of Sales Ops (SFDC) - Toronto, ON - CA$110000 - CA$140000
Salary: CA$110,000 - CA$140,000
Location: Toronto, ON
Job Type: Permanent Director of Sales Ops (SFDC) - Toronto, ON - CA$110000 - CA$140000
We're seeking a Toronto based, accomplished, dynamic, and results-oriented media sales professional, responsible for identifying and closing media sales within the assigned region. Reporting to the Vice President of Brand Partnerships, you will leverage your existing relationships within advertising agencies (Digital, Social, PR) as well as client direct (CPG, Retail, Consumer Health Care) to prospect for new business, grow existing business and meet assigned revenue goals. This is an individual contributor role; existing relationships at agencies and clients within your region is required. Our client has a dynamic fast paced work environment where each person has a strong voice. They give a high level of responsibility to all our team members and we're proud of our award-winning collaborative work environment. They are always looking for ways to innovate and we value team members who bring fresh ideas to the table. Responsibilities
- Raise marketplace awareness of the companies value proposition (via agency & client-direct engagement, as well as attending relevant industry events and trade shows).
- Build and nurture new relationships at every level within client organizations with an emphasis on marketing decision makers and budget holders.
- Understand the customer category, brand and business objectives in order to uncover opportunities and position our client suite of solutions to meet these objectives.
- Utilize sales processes and tools to manage book of business, prospecting targets and provide timely and accurate forecasts.
- Meet or exceed assigned revenue quotas.
- Travel within the assigned region for client/agency meetings will be required.
- 5-10 years sales experience with proven track record in introducing new solutions to agencies and clients, and opening up new revenue streams.
- Must have existing relationships in non-beauty categories and experiences selling shopper marketing to food, cpg, financial services, travel, entertainment, and tech, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with ability to conduct formal presentations & one-on-one meetings.
- Creative thinker and problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Salesforce experience
- Established relationships with relevant clients & agencies throughout the region, as well as a strong understanding of agency planning & buying cycles.
- Excellent team player.
- Opportunity for growth
- Fast-paced, high growth work environment
- Friendly, fun, and collaborative team-based work environment
- Diversity of work projects
- Frequent lunches and happy hours
- Dog friendly work environment
- Fully stocked fridge and cold brew
- Fun, creative, open, award-winning work space
- Health, dental, vision insurance, 401K
- Flexible PTO
Candidates are encouraged to submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org
, or call 212-594-1495 for details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International SFDC / Salesforce administrator/ Director of Operations / Sales Ops / Ontario / ON / Toronto / Salesforce.com / CRM / IT / Full time / Canada / Service Cloud / sales cloud / Technical /