We are currently looking for a Salesforce Developer in the Indianapolis, IN area. This is a six month contract opportunity that will most likely be extended another six months. This opportunity is with a SFDC Consulting firm in the Finance, Healthcare, Insurance and Automotive industries. Experience in any of these industries is preferred but not required.
- 3+ years of experience as developer/architect in SFDC
- 3+ years of experience with SOQL, SQL, XML, APEX, Visualforce, Lightning
- Implementation of Sales, Service, Marketing & Community
- Oversee technical solution design and delivery of SFDC features, including integration with 3rd party applications.
- Administer, customize and configure SF features including but not limited to Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Workflows, Reports, Dashboards, Objectives, Fields, Record Type, Validation Rules, etc.
Apply now to be one of the first candidates for this position by sending your resume to email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 1 (646) 576-7670 (ext. 3944) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities