Salesforce Architect£90,000 + Remote Working + Bonus + Benefits.
Salesforce Architect wanted for multiple Greenfield and Brownfield projects with an exciting client based in London: The Company:
- Based in the heart of the City offering unparalleled career progression and Salesforce career opportunities.
- Up to 3 days remote working.
- Opportunities for International Travel and sight-seeing!
- The company is based within London, currently investing heavily in Salesforce to implement new solutions. Allowing you to work with the latest technologies and on new projects.
- Superb, modern culture and workforce, taking into consideration family obligations, personal life, and the all-important work/life balance.
- Working with an elite Salesforce Team that is willing to train and develop you personally and professionally.
- Work alongside Developers, Business Analysts, Technical Consultants, Architects and Project Managers
- Analyse functional and technical requirements
- Hands on configuration and customisation experience
- Exposure to Lightning (desirable)
- Interacting with stakeholders
- Solid knowledge & experience of Apex & VisualForce
- Previous experience using Salesforce
- Ideally Dev401 Certified (Desirable)
- Experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud & Community Cloud (Desirable)
- Experienced with Salesforce
- Experienced with hands on Apex and VisualForce
- RIGHT-TO-WORK in the United Kingdom. No sponsorships currently being offered.
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com
To discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Robert Tamanis on 02038087293 in complete confidence.