Salesforce Solutions Architect
Rate: $100 Per Hour
Location: USA, Illinois, Chicago
Job Type: Contract
Salesforce Solutions Architect:
Client looking for full time candidate Possibility of contract extension.
(40 hours per week) for 6months. Downtown Chicago Area (near the Willis Tower).
- Evaluate and outline solutions and requirements for activating and optimizing Salesforce implementations
- Extensive experience with Salesforce configuration, including workflows, validation rules, Process Builder, and security controls
- The experience integrate multiple org's into a single understanding of programming logic and constructs, specifically in Salesforce, and their use in software development
- Expert level experience defining the system architecture landscape, identifying gaps between current and desired end-states, and delivering a comprehensive solution that will enable achievement of the desired business outcomes
- Functional background
- Experience transferring data from an On-site CRM to a Cloud based CRM
- Experience with 3rd party App integration
- excellent communication skills.
- 4+ years Salesforce integrations experience
To discuss this opportunity as well as other Salesforce.com opportunities available in more detail; please send your CV to email@example.com
or you can reach me directly at 212 594 1495 (ext 3945)
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals globally. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce Consulting practices and End Users.
**U.S. Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S. encouraged to apply**