Title: Salesforce Solutions Architect
Job Type: Permanent, FULLY REMOTE
Mason Frank has partnered with a very well-known Client that is seeking a Salesforce Solutions Architect to join their growing team. This is a great opportunity for a qualified Salesforce Solutions Architect with exceptional benefits in a rapidly growing company.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Demonstrated experience with SalesForce.com Architecture and/Development
- 3+ years Salesforce experience
- SFDC experience working with Lightning, Communities, APEX/Visualforce, Custom coding, Process Builder, Triggers, Classes, Handling Repositories
- Ability to work directly with advanced salesforce developers and highly technical resources.
- Application Architect and System Architect certification preferred
- Strong understanding of business structure and how to effectively translate that into a CRM
- Salesforce Implementation & Integration experience
- Evaluate new features and third party solutions and explain how adoption would be beneficial
- Provide leadership and technical expertise to a Salesforce team
Don't miss out on this amazing remote opportunity to further your experience as Salesforce Solutions Architect. This client is offering great benefits and a chance to be a part of an excellent organization. If interested please apply, and reach out to Dani Pluskalowski at Mason Frank International. Phone: (212) 594-1495, or email email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.