Rate: Up to $100 per hour
Location: USA, Illinois, Chicago
Job Type: Contract
My client is seeking a full time contract for a Salesforce developer in the greater Chicago area.
This is a 6 Month contract position requiring onsite work for 5 days a week in downtown Chicago (near the Sears Tower).
- Experience with real-time integrations into and from Salesforce
- Use ETL tools to interface data to and from Salesforce
- Implement Force.com solutions that adhere to platform best practices and perform peer code reviews.
- com implementations: custom platform development (Apex, Visualforce), integrations with back office systems
- Technical background (experience with OOP programming languages)
- Salesforce developer certifications
- excellent communication skills.
- Ability to code from scratch with Apex, Visualforce
- Ability to conduct testing and support bug fixes
- 5+ years Salesforce Developer experience
- 4+ years Salesforce integrations experience
To discuss this opportunity as well as other Salesforce.com opportunities available in more detail; please send your CV to email@example.com
or you can reach me directly at 212 594 1495 (ext 3945)
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals globally. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce Consulting practices and End Users.
**U.S. Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S. encouraged to apply**