Salesforce Administrator - Jersey Shore, NJ
Mason Frank has partnered wiht a leading Energy company in sourcing for a Salesforce Administrator.
This role will be pivotal when it comes to the ongoing support of administrative activities that ensure an effective maintanence of the Salesforce platform.
This is a full-time hire based in Holmdel, NJ.Role & Responsabilities:
- Manage worflow rules, triggers, approval processes, security validations
- Manage and provide ongoing support of the Salesforce platform
- Manage data quality & integrity
- Create and maintain user roles, profiles, campaigns, and record types
- Generate pipeline reports to track changes, leads, and contacts
- Provide end-user training on best SFDC practicesRequirements:
- Strong understanding of Salesforce and Force.com platforms
- SFDC Certifications preferred
- Familiarity with SFDC development tools, particularly with Apex and Visualforce
- Lightning experience preferred
- Proven track record of being able to thrive in a team enviroment
- Strong communication skillsBenefits:
- Collaborative work environment, great company culture
- Aggressive compensation package including competitive base + bonus
- Generous compensation benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K, extensive PTO Contact:
PJ at 212-594-1495 and email firstname.lastname@example.org
for further details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, placing more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We partner with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in New Jersey and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are