Position: Salesforce Data Architect
Contract length: 6+ months
I'm currently working a Salesforce end-user who's looking to bring on a Salesforce Architect to help lead their upcoming projects.
This position is a software solutions architect embedded with the project teams to develop solutions for the clients diverse business units. The person selected for this role will work with sector principal architects on multiple projects in parallel to define architectures and represent those architectures within the development teams. The Solutions Architect will work with the stakeholders and the development teams daily to deliver extensible and scalable software solutions.
We are looking for a candidate that has managed a variety of Salesforce.com
implementations including large enterprise environments. This covers Sales Cloud, Community Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Commerce Cloud, Integration Cloud and AppExchange packages with integrations to external data sources and services.
- Experienced in drafting roadmaps and deriving technical strategy
- Experienced in translating business information/technical requirements into an architectural blueprint
- Experience and strong knowledge of secure web application development using enterprise grade technologies and frameworks
- Experience with Salesforce.com platform with minimum 3+ years in an Architect role with hands on development knowledge of Platform App Builder, Communities, custom development, batch and real-time integrations
- Knowledgeable on enterprise level architecture for addressing business strategies, requirements, and processes
- Expertise in translating business requirements to Functional views & Enterprise Architecture views
- Experience with IT architecture development methodologies, creating solution architecture deliverables and integrating these deliverables with other requirements/deliverables (e.g. process documents and others).
- Experience in architecting complex solutions integrating SaaS, off-the-shelf software and custom development.
- Strong communication skills
- High technical acumen on SDLC processes and governance/standards
- Knowledge on design patterns, Information Security and Data access controls
- Experience with developing resource and budget estimates (BOM and staffing)
- Experience with solution scalability and performance management
- Experience with multiple software developed languages and methodologies
- Experience with Force.com technologies including Visualforce, Apex, Canvas, and App Exchange
- Experience with Lightning components, Lightning Connect, Lightning App builder, Lightning Schema builder and Lightning design system
- Experience designing and implementing headless sites utilizing RESTful APIs
- Experience designing and implementing secure web sites including utilizing external identity providers, OAuth 2 & SAML2.0 authentication, and PCI compliant hosted gateways
- Strong familiarity with emerging presentation layer frameworks and patterns
- Strong knowledge of profiling techniques, memory management, and performance tuning for ideal web experiences
- Current Salesforce Certifications
If you believe you are qualified for this position, please take the time to email me with your resume. My client is eager to hire and get this project started so please reach out as soon as possible if interested!
I can be contacted at email@example.com