Sales Operations Analyst - Norwalk, CT-$75-$115k
A client of mine in the Financial Services industry is looking for a full-time Sales Operations Analyst to join their team! If you are passionate about data and research then this is the right role for you! You will have both Sales Operations and Business Development responsibilities including working closely with the marketing team to capitalize on market opportunities. Responsibilities
- All Salesforce Administration tasks including system configuration, reporting, data maintenance, modifying workflows, setting up dashboards etc.
- Distribute recurring reports and maintain a sales team email distribution lists
- Develop and maintain analytic reports and dashboards
- Collaborate with marketing team to provide data and reports
- Research and identify new sources for lead generation
- Support Lead activity within the Sales team
- High Tech industry experience
- Experience using Microsoft Excel including pivot tables, charts, and graphs
- Salesforce experience including custom configuration, field and object creation, and workflows
- InsightSquare sale intelligence software experience
This client is looking to hire as soon as possible, and interviews are already ongoing.
Advance your Salesforce career and join a fantastic team of technically inclined professionals, apply now. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call (212) 594-1495 for more details on the role.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on (212) 594-1495. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities.